In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Regional Proposal Recruiter
FHI 360 has an immediate opening for a Regional Proposal Recruiter to support our business development and proposal activities. Join a great team working on exciting international proposals.The Regional Proposal Recruiter will be responsible for providing full cycle recruitment support on our competitive bids and proposals process for institutional donors. This role will lead recruitment efforts on open and upcoming bids for potential program staff – key personnel and core staff. The incumbent will also assist in the development of recruitment resources and guidelines specific to USAID and other funding sources.The ideal candidate will have a high sense of urgency, an ability to deliver results in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and a proven track record of being a creative problem solver. Our culture is collaboration and partnership.
- Requires 5+ years of leading full life-cycle recruitment efforts for proposals and projects within an international non-governmental organization.
- Previous experience with USAID, FCDO (ex DFID), DFAT, Private Foundations and/or NGO project and proposal recruitment with expertise in negotiation within donor compensation and benefits structures.
- Proven experience utilizing applicant/candidate tracking systems, contact management databases, and social/professional networking associations, groups, and products to build and maintain candidate relationships
- Knowledge of US employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures strongly preferred.
- Working experience with Workday HRIS system a plus.
- Metrics-oriented, analytical thinker who can analyze, interpret, present and act upon data.
- Proven sense of urgency and solution orientation in meeting tight recruiting deadlines
- Proven success in proactively sourcing and recruiting passive candidates, building talent pipelines and maintaining candidate relationships
- Team player and relationship builder, ability communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients, and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; second language of French or Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communications, or Related Field. Certification as Professional Recruiter (PRC) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Less than 10%
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
To apply click HERE