In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Exciting and challenging career opportunity of Reconciliations Officer has arisen within Red Sphere Finance a Subsidiary of CBZ Holdings Ltd. If you would like to join us and be part of our dream to impact people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you
What we expect from you
- Prepare all reconciliations timeously.
- Review suppliers’ and debtors’ statements periodically.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all outstanding issues are timeously resolved.
- Carry out the statistical analysis as directed and produce reports as required.
- Ensure daily monitoring of suspense accounts balance movements.
- Check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all suspense accounts submitted to Group Finance for review and filing.
- Prepare monthly cash analysis report.
- Assist in preparing year-end audit schedules and provide all necessary information required by internal and external auditors.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate at all levels.
- Be able to work with strict deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Have energy and drive to accomplish tasks, and good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday 3 August 2021 stating the position being applied for in the subject line.