In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Queensmount Care Home, 18 Queens Park, West Drive, BH8 9DA
It’s the small things that can often make the biggest difference. At Bupa Care Homes, we know it's our privilege to care for people – supporting them to live with dignity and independence. Right now, we’re looking for a caring and organised individual to join us as a Receptionist at Queensmount care home in Bournemouth to help us be the positive difference to our resident’s lives.
Working hours and salary
8am – 4pm Every Other Weekend (Saturday & Sunday Week 1 / Week 2 Weekend Off)
Part time - option to also Work Monday each week to boost contracted hours for suitable candidate
What Your Typical Day Involves
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors to the home
- Providing advice and support both face to face and over the phone
- Supporting the Home Manager and Administrator with clerical duties such as maintaining paper work and filing
- Dealing with enquiries in a timely manner and ensuring daily and weekly tasks are completed
Who We’re Looking For
You’ve worked as a Receptionist before with experience in providing excellent customer service, you'll have a friendly manner both face to face and over the phone. You’re approachable and organised and have the ability to build strong relationships with our residents, their families and internal teams. Dedicated and efficient with an ability to handle a varied workload, but importantly, your caring attitude underpins everything you do - to make a real difference to people’s lives.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
- Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
Who We Are
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE