In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The purpose of this evaluation is to document the Forum’s activities, achievements, lessons learnt and recommend ways of ensuring that set objectives are met more effectively and efficiently and to ensure the Forum improves implementation of similar projects in the future.
Program Evaluator: ACT Alliance Zimbabwe Forum
Duration: 1 Month
Duties And Responsibilities
- The evaluating team shall: conduct an independent and objective assessment and evaluation of earmarked programs;
- assess how ACT fared on its programs in the proposed time period; evaluate the extent to which the proposed project outcomes were realized;
- develop and share an evaluation report for the said programs in line with the proposed objectives and Terms of Reference.
Qualifications And Experience
- Masters degree in social science, Disaster Management or similar familiarity with statistical methods and qualitative methods;
- Proven evaluation skills (Proven evaluation skills such as indicator development, sampling, participatory evaluation methodology, appreciative enquiry methods, focus group interviews, etc) and traceable track record;
- Proven expertise on Humanitarian work, governance and other cross-cutting issues such as Rights-Based Approach and Gender;
- Proven experience from NGO and CBO based development assistance in Zimbabwe.
Interested individuals should submit their Expression of Interest, stating why you consider your service suitable for the assignment and a brief methodology on the approach and implementation of the assignment; Sample work is previously done for other clients and their technical skills and experience. Expression of Interests should include a financial proposal indicating the consultancy proposed budget and a breakdown of expenses. Expression of interests should be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ACT Programs Evaluation”. Incomplete or late proposals will not be considered for evaluation. Deadline: 2 August 2021