In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Procurement Officer Job Opportunity At Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT)
Posted in Other 2 months ago
Reporting to Procurement Manager, the job holder will be charged with the responsibility of Procurement process.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Ensuring adherence and compliance with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (PPDPA) [Chapter 22:23] and the General Regulations (S.I 5 of 2018) and its Amendments
2. Prepares the Annual Procurement and Individual Plan in accordance with PPDPA Act [Chapter 22:23]
3. Prepares Procurement Returns for submission to PRAZ and other internal reports as assigned
4. Sourcing and making recommendations on the best supplier in order for the Agency to acquire goods, services and works at advantageous terms which include value for money, cost saving and best quality
5. Prepares bidding documents in compliance with the Provision of the PPDPA Act [Chapter 22:23]
6. Design specifications and the evaluation criteria in liason with the user departments
7. Manages the bidding process
8. Manages the evaluation of bids in line with the stipulated evaluation criteria
9. Administering supplier contracts.
10. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Procurement Reports in line with PRAZ and other internal guidelines
Qualifications and work experience
1. Honours Degree in Purchasing and Supply/Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
2. Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
3. At least 3 years post qualification experience in a public sector entity
1. Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act. (Chapter 22:23)
2. Must be a team player, highly skilled communicator with proven and outstanding negotiating and networking skills.
3. Ability to work under pressure to meet important deadlines.
4. Ability to avoid any conflict of interest in the procurement process
Closing date : 20 March 2023
To Apply Click HERE
To View More Jobs Click HERE