In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
To effectively and profitably manage the strategic sourcing, purchasing, and expediting the procurement process for the business.
- Sourcing, engaging & building a strong strategic key supplier base by establishing long-lasting relations through performance evaluation to initiate business and organization partnerships
- Selection and implementation of technology to improve Procurement function effectiveness
- Inventory management and maintaining optimal levels of stock,
- Management of Purchasing function
- Development of appropriate KPI’s for your department and reporting of it monthly
- Approve all procurement orders, Procurement process optimization and Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Follow up on payments to Suppliers and ensure that Suppliers are paid on time within agreed time frames and adherence to credit terms.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an FMCG environment and should have a proven track record of implementing strong internal controls. Agriculture procurement experience will be an added advantage Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management; Economics; Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- 5 years relevant experience (Procurement Officer or Procurement Manager) in the FMCG sector with exposure to management of profit-centre FMCG operations.
- Knowledge of ERP systems