In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHER (Tanzania)
PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHER
A renowned Primary School in Tanzania, in the bustling city of Dar es
Salaam, Tanzania is looking for a dynamic leader with a clear vision on
how to take the school to outstanding heights.
- Post-graduation qualification in Education
- Evidence of continuous learning/ professional development
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years in Primary level
- Proven leadership experience in various departmental roles
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken is a prerequisite
- Exceptional interpersonal and public communication skills gained in an
- Strong work ethics, problem-solving abilities, excellent
organizational and administrative skills
- Outstanding leadership abilities in motivating, inspiring, and
challenging both staff & students in order to promote the school’s
vision and values.
- Previous experience in leading a Cambridge curriculum school will be
an added advantage.
Candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application, no longer
than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are
interested in this position.
Applications should include an updated CV, cover letter (as specified
above), and copies of educational certificates.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Contacts (WhatsApp Only): +255 713 713 198
• Work Permits and Residence Permits will be taken care of by the
• An attractive package will be negotiable based on proven experience
• Deadline for applications will be on 31st January 2022.