In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above three-year closed contract position of Plant Manager tit a Harare based veterinary and public health chemicals manufacturing company. The contract may be renewed subject to good performance.
Responsible to the General Manager, the incumbent will be expected to plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day manufacturing operations of the factory.
Duties And Responsibilities
Implement and monitor strategies in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Effective and efficient budget planning and deployment of resources to produce high quality products.
• Manufacturing processes validations, development of systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
• Monitor Plant 8, Equipment performance and drive automation and mechanization of the of the manufacturing processes.
• Ensuring compliance with the business management systems; cGMP, ISO 9001. ISO 14001 and ISO 45 000.
• Develop staff and manage training programs for subordinates.
• Ensure company policies, regulations and procedures are followed always.
Qualification and Experience
• A degree in either, Veterinary Science, Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. • Knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM).
• A minimum of five years’ experiences preferably, in enterprise involving production
Applications, accompanied by comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant qualifications should be submitted not later than 9 July 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org