In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Patient Access Rep I
Serves as a front-line representative for Truman Medical Center by interviewing patients and/or other sources to obtain demographic and financial data, accessing patients to clinical and financial systems of the hospital. Communicates health benefit regulations and patient financial obligation to responsible parties.
Responsibilities include: verifies financial and insurance information, obtains appropriate pre-certification and authorization for referrals, collects, co-pays; completes all admission/registration paperwork; makes bed assignments, transfers and discharges patients; reconciles bed census; makes referrals to appropriate financial resources.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in customer service role
- Communication skills required to interview patients and families, to gather and exchange information with other hospital staff members, physicians, third party payors and resource persons
- Concise written communication skills and keyboarding skills required.
- Two years’ experience with patient contact
- Experience with patient contact in hospital, business or insurance office
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
TO APPLY CLICK HERE