In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Parts Counter Salesperson
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced prospective applicants to fill in the above-mentioned position which has arisen at our Msasa Branch.
Reports to: Parts Manager
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing or Sales discipline or related.
- Two years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in the Motor industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and customer focus
- Good interpersonal and social skills to communicate at all levels.
- Good computer skills
- Achieve sales targets through effectively selling parts and prospecting of new business.
- Identify replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Prepare quotations requested by retail customers, fleet owners and workshops.
- Issue and track parts sales quotations and record lost sales on a monthly basis.
- Assists with data gathering for parts sales and market intelligence database.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualification should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 28 June 2021