In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in setting up and overseeing MEL systems, of which at least three years must be relevant to international development assistance activities;
- Demonstrated experience with computer and/or web-based performance data recording and reporting systems and other technologies that improve the quality of monitoring system integrity and data collection/analysis/reporting/visualization;
- Master’s degree in political science, sociology, statistics, international development, or in a relevant field or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in addition to the 7 years’ experience above;
- Creative, very well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and geographically dispersed environment;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) a cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying. No phone calls, please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information. EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Deadline: 26 July 2021 (COB)