In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our thriving organization in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified Messenger/Rider who will be responsible for collecting and transporting test samples, results, specimens, laboratory supplies and minor laboratory equipment to and from the Laboratory.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Work at the Laboratory efficiently fulfilling all delivery and collection tasks
• Carefully distribute specimen supplies between laboratories
• Efficiently deliver mails, couriers and reports to designate assigned locations
• Obey standard precautions while delivering samples and specimens
• Store and handle specimens at appropriate temperatures
• Maintain and care of company-provided motorcycle.
• Clean Oil, refuel and troubleshoot minor motorbike faults
• Record all movements in the Log book
• Monitor service intervals of the motorcycle
• Adhering to hospital safety rules and procedures while on duty.
• Reporting unsafe work conditions to the attention of your Laboratory Supervisor.
• Do any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
• At least (2) years proven working experience as a Messenger or related.
• A clean class driver’s 3 license.
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be sent to: Sunningdalemc2@gmail.com Or Hand delivered and addressed to The Human Resources Officer Sunningdale Medical Centre 16075 Sunningdale 2, Harare.