In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Media and Communications Assistant
A non profit organization in the human rights sector is seeking to recruit a Media and Communications Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Media and Communications Officer, the Media and Communications Assistant will work across all departments on the following areas: Coordinating social media, website updates and newsletter material with staff across all departments;
- Working on storyboarding and developing content as well as engaging and creative social media and awareness-raising campaigns;
- Monitoring growth across social media platforms and promotion of social media platforms;
- Photographing/ filming and editing visual content that documents project activities;
- Improving communication with teams internally and with external partners;
- Developing, editing and proofreading website and blog content;
- Promoting and publicizing the organization on external platforms;
- Creating partnerships and maintaining good public relations across out projects and any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Recent graduate with a degree or diploma in Media Studies and other relevant qualifications;
- Students in universities, colleges or professional institutions studying towards a degree or diploma in Media Studies and other relevant qualifications;
- Have good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and put in extra hours;
- Have a deep understanding of human rights;
- Possess excellent writing skills;
- Have multimedia skills in audio and video editing.
You can direct your application with the subject Media and Communications Assistant to the following email address: Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Deadline: 4 July 2021