In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Job Title: M&E Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (2 years)
Reporting To: Manager – M&E
An opportunity has arisen for recent graduates to join Higherlife Foundation as an M&E Officer. The M&E Officer will support the Manager-M&E, Social Business Units (SBU) and Support Functions in the development and implementation of data collection systems, ensure data quality, and accurate reporting in a timely manner. The M&E Officer will support the Manager-M&E to coordinate, manage and disseminate strategic information; and is responsible for the following activities:
- Support the development of a monitoring, evaluation, and learning framework for the program ensuring data systems established can measure progress against impact.
- Develop and implement a robust monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of project/program results at different levels.
- Support the implementation of all ongoing M&E processes, systems, and guidance, including leading the design and rolling out of reporting initiatives of programs.
- Support training facilitation for partners and staff in the use of the M&E systems and tools for record-keeping and collecting monitoring data.
- Consolidate monitoring data for reporting against the performance indicators for partner reporting and internal program review.
- Conduct supportive supervision visits to SBU teams to observe, monitor, and provide guidance and quality feedback on the use of data collection tools.
- Work closely with the Manager-M&E and other technical staff to develop data collection plans and methodologies.
- Support the Manager-M&E to ensure accurate, timely reports are produced.
- Carry out data quality assessments, vulnerability assessments, beneficiary verifications and any assessment and audits that improve program quality.
- Incorporate field and technical team feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of data management systems.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, M&E, Data Science, Economics, Development Studies, Demography, Population Studies, or related program;
- Post graduate qualification in M&E is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and/ or data analytic software (e.g. SPSS, Excel, Minitab, Epi Info, SMART, STAT 01) and advanced computer skills (word-processing, spread sheets, and databases) are a must;
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities.
- Strong experience in carrying out end-to-end research (identifying problems in need of research, designing studies, data collection, data analysis, derivation of insights from data, report writing, and giving recommendations).
- Knowledge and experience in implementing of either health care or social protection programs is an added advantage.
- Good communication, report writing, financial analysis and presentation skills.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers license is an added advantage.
To apply click HERE