In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Level 2 NDE Technician
About the job
We are building a team of trailblazers, who embody growth, impact, and excellence.
NDE Technician, Level II
We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business- you build your people and they will build the business.
Who We Are
PinnacleART is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries.Founded in 2006, we’ve had exceptional growth, bringing to the team industry experts as well as developing a workforce of innovative, service-driven leaders.
What We Do
We partner with our clients to improve their business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies that-
- Mitigate risk of downtime, loss of containment, and ensure safety of personnel
- Optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance, and total asset spend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- The innovative people of PinnacleART are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding PinnacleART culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
- What You Do
- As an NDE Level II Technician, you will perform safe inspection Nondestructive Tests, execute techniques for proper examination and interpret inspection results. Candidates must be technically competent and knowledgeable in the application of the current inspection codes and have a minimum of 5+ years of experience working in mechanical integrity programs of refineries. Additional certifications and or a degree is a plus.
- Reports to: Site Lead and Asset Integrity Manager
- Job Responsibilities Include Performing Or Coordinating The Following
- Apply PinnacleART’s Non-Destructive Testing standards
- Perform inspection work that consists of UTT, MT and PT testing
- Understand and follow safety procedures and ensure requirements are being met
- UTT MT PT on the job training hours
- UTT MT PT Classroom hours
- Must pass Level II UT MT PT testing with PinnacleART
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must pass DISA background, drug and alcohol screens
- Must possess a valid driver license and TWIC card
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills with a positive team-oriented attitude is required
TO APPLY CLICK HERE