In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Solusi University has recently established a B.Sc. Honours in Applied Biochemistry and is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated biochemist to develop the program to prominence.
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
– Teaching in Biochemistry at undergraduate and postgraduate levels,
– Developing an independent externally-funded research programme in the Faculty,
– Supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students,
– Networking and collaborating with internal, national and international colleagues and institutions.
Qualifications And Experience
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
1. Holder of a Master of Science Degree in Biochemistry or an appropriately aligned field.
2. Preference will be given to PhD holders with a student-centred mind-set.
Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to email@example.com on or before the 27th of July, 2021: a. Letter of application clearly indicating the “Post” which is being applied for; b. Applicant’s strategic plan for the Biochemistry Department; c. Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts); d. Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following; i. Superior within the last five (5) years, ii. Your local church, where applicable, iii. Any other reputable person of your choice. NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.