In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Practice Areas: Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, and Mining Energy & Infrastructure
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, opinions, presentations and other documents in our practice areas.
- Preparing research and analyse legal matters to recommend the way forward in various matters.
- Assisting in the achievement of key outcomes of transactions and cases and ensuring that timelines are met and adhered to.
- Undertaking project work as required, undertaking other tasks and initiatives identified and designated from time to time by the Partners and Senior Associates.
- Generally assisting in the execution of mandates in the above practice groups.
- 1 – 2 years experience as a registered legal practitioner
- Experience in a leading law firm or corporation in which they were exposed to one or more of the above Practice Areas
- Strong Academic Record (minimum 2:1 Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree). A relevant post-graduate degree in law, business, or finance/corporate finance is a definite advantage
- Excellent research, legal drafting, review, and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must be well-organized, and driven by, and able to attain goals and timelines
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent digital skills