In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
IT Support Officer
Applications are solicited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position of IT Support Officer that has arisen at our Msasa Branch on permanent basis.
Reports to: IT & Projects Manager
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information technology
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Certification in ITIL will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of CISCO, Windows Server Administration, Hyper V and Fortinet
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Provide support to users ca all hardware and software related problems as FIRST LIASON with prompt escalation of unresolved calls to Level 2 within agreed timeframe.
- Managing of user calls (including SAP related problems) received from the users requesting assistance.
- Train users om proper use of computer equipment and standard applications eg. familiarization of SAP, M-Files, Microsoft Office Applications, Service Desk usage and any other application supported by the IT department.
- Check that business systems are fully operational throughout each business day.
- Assist in “month end” processes at each month end date as scheduled and as assigned.
- Ensure critical IT equipment is secure, always protected, running satisfactorily and that ‘backups are carried out per standard procedure.
- Monitor computer equipment to ensure that no unlicensed or pirated software is in use and report any breach to the Systems Administrator.
- Ensure Dealer network integration applications are up to date and that a register is maintained for management and control.
- Assist in the backend development of the Toyota website, intranet portal and e- commerce processes with other departments.
- Share with the team, issues of IT developments. latest technologies. projects, and opportunities for technological innovations that will improve organizational processes.
Must be available to start immediately. Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 4 pm – 25 June 2021