In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resources Officer
Jena Mines (Pvt) Ltd. has vacancies for : Human Resources Officer who will be reporting to Human Resources Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
• Employee benefits administration.
• Responsible for payroll administration.
• Ensuring compliance with labour legislation.
• Administering the Code of conduct.
• Administering performance management activities of the mine to maximize the strategic use of human resources.
• Educating and ensuring that employees are compliant with human resources policies procedures.
• Advising on Human Resources policies and Procedures.
• Generating HR reports as require from time to time.
• Responsible for information integrity through Human Resources Management software.
• Public relations management.
• Industrial relations management.
• Recruitment and selection.
• Staff training and development.
• Succession planning.
• Safety Health and Environment Champion for Human Resources and Administration function.
• Responsible for the implementation of Human Resources SHE (ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001:2018) related code of practices and policies.
Enterprise risk management (Risk assessments and evaluation)
Qualifications and experience
• BSc. Honours in Human Resources Management or equivalent plus 5 years’ experience in senior position OR
• Diploma in Human Resources Management plus 10 years’ experience.
• Computer literacy is essential amongst others.
• Should have sound knowledge of Safety Systems.
Suitable candidates committed to achieving the highest Health, Safety, Environmental and best practice standards, to send their application letters and C.Vs to the Human Resources Manager on the following address. Jena Mines Pvt Ltd. OR firstname.lastname@example.org P. Bag 8003 KWEKWE With vacancy applied for Clearly Marked on the Subject of the application letter/email Closing date: 26 July 2021