In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
A Bulawayo based pharmaceutical manufacturing company seeks the services of a qualified Human Resources Manager. This position will support the Executive Team to deliver expert guidance, coaching and support on a full range of HR activities that include efficient administration and management of the function to ensure consistent administration of HR programmes, policies and compliance with statutory requirements.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Full resourcing process from on boarding to off boarding
• Training value chain from training needs analysis, implementation and assessment
• Talent mapping and retention in line with business strategy
• Reward champion including compensation and benefits administration
• People management involving headcount planning, organizing and controlling in line with departmental budget
• Creating and managing Human Resources budgets and generating reports
• Keep the CEO and the executive informed of significant changes in the market or factory to ensure industrial harmony is maintained at all times and ensure the organization is aligned with current trends
• Performance management including productivity, incentive schemes, appraisals and motivation schemes.
• Preside, manage, implement and coordinate all disciplinary processes, terminations and appeals
• Knowledge of industrial relations laws and related statutory Instruments
• Strong execution and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of current literature and trends in engagement and motivation
• Ethical conduct and leadership
Qualifications And Experience
The position requires the job holder to possess the following qualities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related Qualification, Personnel Management, Business Studies, Psychology, Social Science and development studies
• At least 2 years’ traceable experience practicing as a Human Resources Manager.
• Generally good knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices, Pharmaceutical Quality Systems and the company’s quality manual.
• General knowledge of relevant laws affecting the production, storage and distribution of medicines and pharmacist practice that include: Medicines and Allied Substances Control Act; Health Professions Authority (HPA) and Medicines Control Authority Act among others.
• Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks, and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
• Reliability, Leadership skills, Decision making abilities and assertiveness, Pronounced sense of responsibility, Business mindset
Qualified and interested candidates are to send their applications together with detailed CVs to email@example.com indicating the job title on the subject line, not later than 26 July 2021.