In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager: CARE
Deadline: 30 June 2021
- CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to severe regional drought and has since expanded programming to address longer-term development issues.
- Currently, an estimated 5.8 million people are facing severe food insecurity in Zimbabwe as a result of the human-made climate crisis.
- Through strategic local partnerships, CARE is implementing both short-term and long-term programming to empower Zimbabwe’s vulnerable households to meet their basic needs through sustainable livelihoods.
- To that end, CARE’s programming in Zimbabwe is focused on the following areas: food and nutrition security, climate resilient livelihoods, economic development, education, and water, sanitation, and hygiene
- The organisation seeks to recruit outstanding candidates who are known for their excellence, professionalism, integrity and who are committed to providing support to the country office.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing, coordinating and managing the implementation of human resources systems, functions, policies and procedures in line with the Human Resources and overall organisational strategy.
Interested and qualified persons can find more information on this opportunity here
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse. CARE does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups. We will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.