In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Head Custodial Services
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Bank Limited as Head Custodial Services, Wholesale and Corporate Division. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational plans for the Custodial Services.
- Achieve set strategic and operational targets.
- Develop business continuity plans.
- Design and implement risk management plans and procedure manuals.
- Monitor and ensure reconciliations are timely undertaken.
- Authorize operational process changes and the implementation of new systems.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, internal policies and procedures.
- Initiate enablers to continuously achieve efficiency in the settlement of trades, corporate actions, sales and reconciliations.
- Lead in translating and interpreting government statutory instruments and other laws for the function.
- Identify new opportunities for business growth and nurturing profitable partnerships.
- Recommend to EXCO pricing strategies for Custodial services.
- Identify skills and training gaps and propose appropriate training interventions.
- Lead, discipline and motivate staff.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Studies, Marketing, Economics, Accounting or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of a post graduate qualification such as MBA, MBL, MSc or similar will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as senior manager or similar in a banking or related financial services institution.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in capital markets operations is essential for this role.
- Should possess solid understanding of global custody operations.
- Possess in depth understanding of financial services regulations and related governing legislation.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Possess good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platforms.
- Should be able to think, anticipate and act strategically.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 30 June 2021.