In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Group Human Resources Director
Our client, the AFC Holdings (AFC) is a newly formed entity designed to provide the full range of Banking and Financial services to the Agricultural Sector. Operationally AFC Holdings has the following SBUs, inter-alia; AFC Commercial Bank, AFC Land and Agriculture Development Bank of Zimbabwe, AFC Insurance and AFC Leasing.
We have been exclusively engaged to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitably qualified, experienced and competent HR practitioner to partner the leadership of the Group in driving the business strategy through the effective utilisation of cutting edge HR practices. As part of the Group Executive and Shared Services Management team the incumbent will be expected to play a key role in the overall Management of the Group.
The position reports directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
Key Job Functions:
- To provide proactive leadership and corporate direction on all HR policy issues across the Group.
- To translate the Group’s plans into HR plans and objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective recruitment processes and ensure that key positions in the organisation are staffed with the calibre of staff who are motivated to meet ongoing business challenges.
- To champion, manage and build a culture of superior performance through an effective performance management system.
- Manage the design and implementation of best practice human resources interventions across the Group.
- To foster a harmonious Industrial Relations climate within the Group based on building productive relationships at all levels.
- Develop competitive staff retention strategies to attract and retain skilled and experienced staff.
- To direct and coordinate the identification of training needs and develop appropriate employee development programmes.
- To monitor the Group’s remuneration systems and manage the compensation programme.
- To develop a change management strategy including timelines and milestones to measure impact of changes.
- Ensure the development and acceptance of challenging but realistic objectives, plans and strategies by subordinates and help them achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate for this Executive position should meet the following criteria:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Human Resources or equivalent and a post graduate qualification e.g. MBA/MBL.
- A seasoned HR practitioner with a blend of specialist and generalist experience of not less than 8 years at a Senior Management level.
- A committed HR practitioner who inspires confidence, is able to influence an organisation at all levels and thrives on the successful implementation of HR strategies.
- Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Must have an appreciation of the contribution of human resources to the bottom line.
- Relevant experience in the design and implementation of change management strategies
- Must have a thorough understanding of market trends and dynamics in the Financial Services sector and be able to use that understanding to advise the Board accordingly.
- Excellent communicator who has good presentation skills, strong interpersonal, analytical and professional ethical standing.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 773 004 143, 712 605 025 or +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689
Fidelity Life Tower,
Closing Date for Applications is 30 June 2021