In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Group Finance Manager
Are you a skilled communicator, numerate, detail oriented, analytical and have good negotiation skills? If you tick these boxes and the ones below we would like to hear from you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Main Purpose: To provide financial reporting and financial management services for the organisation in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Financial Planning: To consolidate group operational and financial plans for the Finance department and consolidate group plans for presentation to the Chief Finance Officer
- Budgeting & Financial Control: To prepare the group budget timetable and manage budget processes at each stage.
- Group Financial Performance: Business case analysis – carry out risk analysis and review all divisional business cases to ensure they are in line with group financial objectives.
- Group Financial Assurance: To compute management fees, review monthly accounts reconciliations and define supplier performance metrics and monitor and evaluate suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Divisional & Statutory Reporting: To prepare group annual reports and review and evaluate asset register.
- Management of Department: To develop the necessary plan/s to ensure that the Finance department meets its agreed goals and objectives, meet staff on a pre-agreed basis, identify and agree key performance areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans and evaluate staff performance strengths and deficiencies and arrange necessary action.
- Financial Acumen: To apply a broad understanding of financial management principals and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on the procurement budget.
- Analytical Skills: To visualise, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information. To critically analyse data.
- Leadership & Management: To lead, manage and develop staff and employees
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent
- Professional Accounting qualification – CIMA/CA/ACCA
- Experience in Finance – 8-10 years
- 4 years’ experience at middle level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan and organise in the medium to long-term
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Negotiation skills – ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing Date: Thursday 17 June 2021.