In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Trainees ICT (4 Posts)
Posted in Other 3 days ago
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information and Technology, Network Engineering, Statistics and Operations Research, Mathematics or other related fields from a reputable University;
- Five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics,
- Be under the age of 25 for those who did four (4) year degrees and 26 for those who did five (5) year programs.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Mature with hands on attitude;
- Well-groomed and presentable;
- Computer literate;
- A deep desire to achieve greatness.
- Knowledge of Linux, PHP, Python and SQL would be added advantages.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Applicants who responded to our previous advert for Assistant Registrar, Vice-Chancellor’s Office post need not to re-apply. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 02 October 2023.
To View More Jobs Click HERE