In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Trainee Development
Graduate Trainee Development Program 2022-2023
One of our Clients in the FMCG Sector is looking to recruit graduate trainees for the year 2022-2023 in the following fields.
- Farming Operations (Production)
- Sales, Marketing & Distribution
- Transport & Logistics
- Information Communication Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analysts
- 1st class university degree,
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to make things happen
- Innovative and curious
- Unquestionable integrity
Send Updated CVs and cover letter (attach transcript) to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org with GRADUATE TRAINEE (FIELD BEING APPLIED FOR) as the subject of the email not later than 21 January 2022.