In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Trainee Accounting
Our client, an organisation in the Hospitality Industry located in Mudzi, is looking for a young, energetic and passionate recent graduate looking for an opportunity to learn and to kickstart their career in Accounting. Are you a
quick learner, numerate and detail-oriented? If you tick these boxes and the ones below, we would like to hear from you.
• Preparation and Maintenance of Management Accounts.
• Controlling credit.
• Debtors’ management.
• Stock takes.
• Statutory payments.
• Cash management.
• Maintenance of Accounts up to the Statement of Financial Position.
• A degree in Accountancy.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Valid Class 4 Drivers License.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date: Wednesday, 15 March 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.