In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Development Program – Recruitment
Graduate Development Program â Recruitment @ Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Join the inspired family
If you are passionate about building a career in a digital, agile and customer-centric organisation, you are highly encouraged to apply for the Econet Graduate Development Programme. This two-year training program will accelerate careers for the selected candidates. You'll work across different segments in your fields of study for example Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, and benefit from coaching and learning opportunities throughout the duration of the program.
Joining the Program
To join this exciting development programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:-
ï· A minimum of six GSCE/GCE Ordinary level passes including English and Mathematics (i.e. a pass is a C or better). ï· A minimum of three Advanced level passes (i.e. a pass is a C or better).
ï· Relevant Undergraduate degree with a minimum pass of 2.1-degree class or its equivalent.
ï· The candidate should be aged 25 years & below as of the 1st of June 2022.
ï· The Degree Certificates, Transcripts and all other relevant qualifications should be available and ready for presentation to the company.
ï· Should be available to start the training on the 1st of June 2022.
All interested candidates must submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) which shows the following details (among others) â Age of Candidate, Name of the degree programme studied, the degree class, clearly listed Ordinary level and Advanced level results. In addition, all academic certificates and university transcripts should be certified and attached to the application.
Required Degree Programs
- Technology Services ï· Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering Information Technology, Applied Physics, Electronic Engineering, Operations Research & Statistics, and Telecommunications, with at least upper second (2.1) class
- Marketing ï· Degree in Marketing/Business Management with at least upper second (2.1) class
- Enterprise Business Solutions ï· Degree in Accounting/ Finance with at least upper second (2.1) class
- Risk ï· Degree in Risk Management and Insurance, Information Systems and Actuarial Science with at least upper second (2.1) class
- Supply Chain ï· Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent with at least upper second (2.1) class 2
- Human Resources ï· Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or equivalent with at least upper second (2.1) class
- Power Business Unit ï· Degree in Applied Mathematics, Operations Research & Statistics with at least upper second (2.1) class ï· Programming Language knowledge will be an added advantage
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal: <<CLICK HERE>>. The closing date for all applications is 30 April 2022 Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to