In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Environmental Health Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Personnel to fill in the following position which have arisen at Bindura Municipality
Reports to: Director of Health
Post Objective: Solid waste management, food, water and environmental management, dieses prevention and control and public health disaster risk reduction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Food, Water and Environmental Safety Audits
- Disease Prevention and Control and Public Health Disaster Risk Reduction Provision of Integrated Solid Waste Management and Public Cleansing Premises Inspections and Licensing Enforcement of Public Health legislation and participation in formulation of By-laws
- General promotion of sound Environmental Management Systems Any other duties assigned by the Director of Health and Environmental Services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health Science from a recognized university is a must.
- A Master’s degree in Environmental Health/ Public Health will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years post qualification experience
- Registration with the Environmental Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe plus a valid Practicing certificate are a must
- Clean class 4 Drivers licence
- At least 30 years of age
Interested candidates to send application letters, certificates and detailed CVs to the Town Clerk by 04 July 2021. Civic Centre 565 Thurlows Avenue Box 15 BINDURA N.B. Those who responded to our first advert are encouraged to re-apply