In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Driver will be responsible for the safe and timely transportation of study staff for the performance of outreach activities as well as the proper running and maintenance of the vehicle. The driver must be a reliable member of the study team with outstanding routing and directional skills as well as punctuality
This job is grant funded
- Drive study staff to and from the different locations where the study will recruit participants, as directed.
- Take instructions from study staff to transport study products, specimens, and other necessary records or documents to/from the lab/pharmacy, to/from the study site or mobile van/field.
- Performs all routine maintenance and interior cleaning services for vehicles.
- Ensures maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
- The driver must report any vehicle accidents or damage to Site Manager, without delay, and comply with legal procedures relating to the incident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Must hold a valid NY driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Able to operate a seven (7) to fourteen (14) passenger van.
- Must have a clean professional driving license equivalent for driving passenger vehicles.
- Have good knowledge of New York State traffic laws
- Knowledge of Bronx streets is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective writing, verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Very effective organization and time management skills
- Be flexible, honest and trustworthy and with sound work ethics.
- Ability to maintain a high-level confidentiality on organization issues.
To apply CLICK HERE