In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Digital Media Associate
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Media Associate to assist in the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies as well as be able to demonstrate the said grasp. You will work alongside the Digital Media team, Digital Creative team and other supporting teams, (such as programmers), and business partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Working knowledge in Google AdWords, programmatic media buying, plug & play ad-tech.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Research & identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with clients and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills and Experience required.
- Degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge on media planning and buying (both offline and online).
- Demonstrable experience working within digital marketing – email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, unwavering focus on metrics, ROI, and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Digital Media Associate role’ by 02/07/2021 and include the expected salary and available date.