In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Data Capture Clerk
Data Capture Clerk
The Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe (HPA) is the apex health regulatory body in Zimbabwe whose mandate is to coordinate the functions and operations of all health professional councils in Zimbabwe, entertain appeals that relate to the same councils, while also registering and regulating all health service providing institutions in Zimbabwe. The vacancy of Data Capture Clerk has arisen in the Authority and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Reporting to the Deputy Secretary-General, the job holder will be responsible for the following.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files.
- Type in data provided directly from practitioners.
- Create spreadsheets without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database and physical files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Deputy Secretary General.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
- Minimum of a College Diploma in Computer Sciences/ ICT, Statistics, or any related field.
- Two years or more relevant experience in a reputable organisation.
- Assertive character and basic understanding of databases.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, computer software and hardware and peripheral devices.
- Under 30 years of age.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter and a detailed CV not later than Monday, 06 December 2021 to:
Postal and Physical Address:
The Secretary General
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe
7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia, P.O. Box A410, Avondale,