In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Current Notice To All Students At University Of Zimbabwe (Updated)
Posted in Other 1 year ago
Current Notice To All Students At University Of Zimbabwe
Taken as it is from the University of Zimbabwe Site
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS
The University of Zimbabwe wishes to advise all students as follows:
1. Lectures for the August — December 2022 Semester will start on the 22nd of August, 2022.
2. In order to register for the semester, you are required to pay fees reflected on your student portals, which will serve as a deposit for your tuition and ancillary fees.
3. The Fees Ordinance for the August — December 2022 semester will be communicated to you as soon as it is finalised.
4. Your student identity cards from last semester will remain valid until the 5th of September 2022 for your convenience as you register and obtain new ID Cards.
We highly recommend that you use the following electronic banking platforms so that we avoid unnecessary queues in our Cash Office and on-campus Banking Hall:
Swipe facilities at any CBZ branch across the country
Ecocash payment option (see the link on the e-Mhare platform)
Pay now Payment Option (see the link on the e-Mhare platform)
CBZ Touch, for those with CBZ bank accounts
Bank Transfer to the following bank account
Account name: University of Zimbabwe
- Bank: CBZ
- Branch: Kwame Nkrumah Avenue Harare
- Account Number:011207701000052
- Email Transfer Confirmation to: email@example.com to facilitate receipting
Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very fruitful and memorable semester
To see the notice click HERE
To see job posts click HERE