In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Personnel to fill in the following position which have arisen at Bindura Municipality
Reports to : Accountant Revenue
Post Objective : To promote effective and efficient debt management
• Reconciliation of debtors balances up to the General Ledger Negotiating and monitoring payment plans
• Adhere to debtors days set by Council Maintain accurate records of all overdue accounts.
• Maintain regular contact with debtors to ensure timely payments
• Identify changes in socio-economic environment and propose action to avert indebtedness
• Handle queries from clients.
• Analyze debt and recommend appropriate action
• Recommend issuance of rates clearance certificates,
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, yearly and demand reports; and
• Supervision of subordinates
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in credit management or any commercial degree.
- Membership of a recognised professional organization
- At least 5 years working experience in credit control
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of laws and regulations governing debt collection
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sound knowledge of computerized accounting
• Knowledge of Promun 4.6 is an added advantage
• Clean Class 4 driver’s Licence
Interested candidates to send application letters, certificates and detailed CVs to the Town Clerk by 04 July 2021. Civic Centre 565 Thurlows Avenue Box 15 BINDURA N.B. Those who responded to our first advert are encouraged to re-apply