In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Contact Centre & Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Contact Centre & Digital Marketing Manager. If you are a strategic thinker; an effective communicator; innovative and have passion and drive for a call centre within a large set up, this is a career opening for you.
The role – What we expect from you:
- Managing the Contact Centre operations through effective planning and implementation of robust strategies to increase usage of the channel to support business growth.
- Recommend the deployment of appropriate software to improve operational efficiencies.
- Develop a framework for the management, analysis, tracking and resolution of queries to optimize client experience.
- Roll out digital marketing campaigns across all online platforms and measure response rates.
- Manage all Group social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.).
- Manage the Group’s centralized switchboard system.
- Define, design, document and constantly review all customer related business processes for the Contact Centre.
- Implement customer relationship and loyalty programs for clients who use the Contact Centre and Mobile App.
- Develop, implement and review Contact Centre Operational Policies, Service Standards and Procedures.
- Design procedures to identify recurrent sources of customer complaints and take remedial actions to avoid recurrence.
- Develop and implement effective risk management systems within the Contact Centre Operations.
- Set and monitor performance of the Agents against set targets.
- Provide appropriate analytics, metrics and reports to inform decision making and marketing efforts.
- Oversee staffing issues, including an efficient shift work framework.
- Ensure training, upskilling and development of staff in line with changing trends.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution.
- Post qualification studies majoring in areas relating to customer service, digital marketing, graphic designing, and the use and management of social media platforms.
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Sound knowledge of financial industry products and services.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Good appreciation of Contact Centre designs, systems and processes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft and Contact Centre software packages.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, 28 June 2021