In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Consultant wanted . . .
Facilitating Quarterly Reflection and Learning Meetings: Accountability Lab Zimbabwe
Deadline: 31 March 2022 (COB)
Accountability Lab Zimbabwe (AL Zimbabwe), a local CSO, seeks the services of a skilled process facilitator to moderate its Quarterly Learning and Reflection Sessions (QLERESE) for the calendar year 2022. The QLERESEs are part of AL Zimbabwe’s Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Strategy, which allows it to review project performance and to learn from this experience.
QLERESE outcomes inform AL Zimbabwe’s practice and assist to modify and improve implementation. The sessions are implementation community efforts that bring together the extended AL implementation ecosystem in Zimbabwe and part of AL Zimbabwe’s collaborative and learning culture and commitment to constant change and improvement.
The QLeReSE is an ongoing platform and opportunity for outcome harvesting. Its goal is to gather insights from project implementation which the Lab and its partners can transform into actionable lessons learned, knowledge, and intelligence to improve project performance.
Specifically, the QLeReSE should:
1. Use participatory approaches and appreciative inquiry to review project performance.
2. Share information to strengthen project coherence, enhance the project’s shared vision and build trust amongst the implementing community. And;
3. Document success stories and areas that need adjustment based on ongoing project implementation.
Approach and methodology
The lab values participatory processes that are non-judgmental with the stated intention of collaboratively establishing the programs’ achievements, shortcomings, and strong points.
Role of the Facilitator
The facilitator will be expected to co-develop and share the program outlines in advance and produce process reports after the activity.
Qualifications and Experience
The facilitator should have the following:
● Training in participatory process facilitation
● Some knowledge of governance, human rights, and democracy issues in Zimbabwe
● Excellent report writing skills
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in process and workshop facilitation with specific knowledge of participatory approaches.
Duration of the activity: 2 days
● Proposed Programme
● Report outlining key lessons and strategies for implementing lessons.
Prospective candidates to submit their CV, budget, Tax Clearance Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than COB on 31 March 2022.
The facilitator will be expected to develop and share the program outline in advance and produce a detailed report after the activity.
Women are encouraged to apply.