In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Chief Fire Officer
POSITION: CHIEF FIRE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: CHAMBER SECRETARY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned positions which have become vacant within the Chamber Secretary’s Department.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant should have the following qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5“O” level including Mathematics, Science and English
- Possession of Station Officers certificate.
- Be physically fit.
- Possession of an ambulance technicians’ certificate is an added advantage
- A valid class two (2) driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of the fire and ambulance services to the Gweru community.
- Supervising fire and ambulance staff.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective administration of fire and ambulance activities.
- Administering the budget of the section
- Managing Fire and ambulance fleet and ensuring the procurement of spare parts.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the office of the Chamber Secretary not later than 12 June 2021
CITY OF GWERU
MUNICIPAL BUILDING CIVIC CENTRE GARDENS
CORNER ROBERT MUGABE WAY AND 8″ STREET
P.O BOX 278