In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Card Issuing Clerk
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assigns consecutive batch numbers to blank cards and stores cards in the vault.
• Issues blank cards for imprinting, on requisition, and keeps records of batch numbers issued.
• Receives new or reissued printed cards, verifies number sequence, and compares identifying data on cards with data on application files to detect errors.
• Compiles lists of cards containing errors and initiates correction forms.
• Places completed credit cards and establishment literature into envelopes for mailing.
• Receives returned cards and reviews correspondence or searches records to determine customer reasons for return.
• Receives blocking notices from officials and places designated cards in hold file until release is authorized.
• Destroys inaccurate, mutilated, undelivered, withheld, or expired cards, in presence of witnesses, using scissors.
• Compiles list of destroyed cards and records reasons for destruction, using a computer.
• Occasionally verifies customers’ account balances to expedite issuance or renewal of cards.
• Maintains related files and control records.
• Issues cards for automated teller machines.
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Accounting/Banking & Finance
• IOBZ Diploma is an advantage
• 1 year of experience in a similar or related
• Customer centric
• Ownership and empathy
• Attention to detail
interested candidates to forward CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Card Issuing Clerk" Deadline 26 July 2021