In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Buyer (Senior Procurement Officer) (1 Post)
Posted in Other 3 days ago
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Purchasing and supply of equivalent, a professional qualification in procurement preferably CIPS or any related qualification would be an added advantage;
- Three (3) years’ work experience with a strong bias toward Public Sector Procurement and other related laws is a must, good Knowledge of pastel, clean class 4 driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the public procurement and disposal of public Assets Act [22:23]; Championing the formulation and implementation of the annual procurement plan;
- Assist in the planning of the procurement activities of the Procurement Management Unit;
- Manage the entire procurement process i.e facilitate tender meetings, bid document preparation, tender publication and notification;
- Negotiate procurement contract with suppliers and develop effective relationships with suppliers;
- Coordinate with all university department on procurement matters;
- Management of the Credit control and supplier payments;
- Offer Secretariat services to Evaluation Committees;
- Prepare departmental and project reports.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Applicants who responded to our previous advert for Assistant Registrar, Vice-Chancellor’s Office post need not to re-apply. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 02 October 2023.
To View More Jobs Click HERE