In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Deadline: 21 January 2022
ABOUT INVICTUS FITNESS
Invictus Fitness is a is a multi-faceted health & fitness consultancy that provides full-service fitness training. We operate a state-of-the-art Gym facility in Harare and also deliver health & fitness services to clients’ homes and businesses in surrounding areas
The Fitness Manager will oversee the daily operations of Invictus Fitness Center, coordinates clients for all trainers, floor staff and any other special programming. The Fitness Center Manager will be an active participant in the implementation of sales strategies and help build awareness around our brand and increase stakeholder engagement. He/she will enforce the policies and procedures of the Fitness Center, address any building/equipment issues. The Fitness Center Manager must be a productive team player with varied expertise in the areas of health, wellness, fitness and business management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Oversee the daily operations of Invictus Fitness Center including but not limited to opening and preparation, enforcement of policies, procedures and standards, budgeting and managing the gym facilities etc.
• Plan and organise the range and mix of fitness programmes to be offered at the center
• Manage and supervise fitness center staff including hiring, training, payroll, and scheduling
• Oversee the use, care, operation, maintenance, and record-keeping of all fitness equipment
• Manage and maintain patron usage records
• Motivate the team to achieve key metrics
• Coordinate gym scheduling and supervise staff
• Provide support for events and staff, including coaches as needed
• Comply with all standards, policies and guidelines of the Fitness Center
• Provide service excellence through courteous, informed, accessible and professional engagement
• Organise publicity to promote the gym facility and attract clients
• Manage the end-to-end customer experience; engaging customers and generating leads
• Perform other duties as assigned
Who are we looking for?
Below are some key points about you to consider for your application:
• A Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of closely related work experience is required or a combination of completed education and closely related work experience equal to five (5) years is required
• A background in athletics, sports, sports management and/or business management with gym/fitness center experience are preferred
• A highly motivated team-player with the ability to deliver a high level of interactive customer service, develop and maintain collaborative relationships, communicate effectively, as well as proactively solve problems
• The ability to work flexible hours is required
Applicants for this role who are offered employment will be subject to a basic criminal record check.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, you may send through your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org