In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Alternative Investments Fund Manager
This role is responsible for formulating, revising and implementing investment strategies for a defined market area. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results though staff supervised over periods of 3 months to a year.
- Formulates, revises and implements alternative investment plans which may include private equity (unlisted equity) deals, infrastructure financing, mezzanine debt.
- Develops investment strategies based on management philosophy and customer objectives.
- Performs investment research, monitors developments in the related deal markets with special influence on BEE deals.
- Manages Portfolio Managers and/or defined market area.
- Identifies opportunities & leads transactions.
- Responsible for all functions related to the management of the alternative investment portfolio.
- Buys and sells investment assets.
Accountable, Alternative Investments, Debt, Equities, Infrastructure Financing, Investment Planning, Investment Portfolios, Investment Research, Investments, Investment Strategies, Philosophy, Private Equity, Results-Oriented, Strategic Objectives
Alternative Investment Specialist: Investment Management (Required), Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree (BCom Hons): Investment Management (Required), Professional Postgraduate Qualification (Required)
31 May 2022
To apply please click HERE