In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
(Gweru Main Campus)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
Duties And Responsibilities
• General Health Services administration and reports to the Director Health Services.
• Involved in the design and execution of health education programmes for the University community and production of relevant IEC material.
• Facilitate health workshops for new student orientation, sub warden trainings, student leaders, faculty and staff members.
• Spearheading preventive healthcare programs to the campus and off-campus community. Demand creation for services offered through awareness campaigns.
• Committee meeting attendance to allow for the Doctor to attend to treatment of patients were such need is identified as per guidance from the HOD.
• Involved in performance evaluations for clinical staff as guided by the HOD and in accordance with protocols established by University.
• Ensure that all equipment and supplies are in good working order and calibrated per manufacturer’s guidelines, including emergency response equipment.
• Management of all students’ clubs under the health services department. Conducting needs assessment of issues that affect students.
• Supervision and management of the Student Resources Centre.
• Organize the Care Pathway for students prior to each semester opening in liaison with the MSU Medical Aid Fund managers.
• Any other duties as maybe delegated by the superiors.
How To Apply Applications must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to: The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources) Midlands State University P Bag 9055 GWERU
Health and safety Matron