In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A local company is looking for a SERVICE STATION SUPERVISOR-MUTARE
Posted in Other 1 week ago
Our organization is seeking to employ a Filling Station Supervisor to provide Supervision to
filling station personnel and activities on-shift in order to achieve or exceed sales.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall supervision of the Service Station
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent’s duties include:
• Supervising Shop and fuel attendants to ensure they conduct their duties in
accordance with company requirements.
• Supervise, train, and assist employees
• Attending to customer complaints.
• Ensuring the site is always clean and reporting any problems encountered with the
• Promoting and enforcing safe practices on the site in line with the Company’s Health
Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) Policy.
• Ensuring excellent customer engagement and service delivery at the selling points.
• Leading, motivated, supervised, and provided support to the team on shift.
• Training and coaching forecourt attendants in all aspects of site operations.
Forecourt & LPG
• Achieve targets for LPG, Blend and Diesel
• Receipt of fuel into the site storage tanks.
• Checking daily fuel and cash movement records to ensure they are in balance.
• Ensuring regular and full banking of receipts.
• Reconciling fuel sales and stocks.
Monitoring stock levels and re-ordering as necessary to ensure site does not run out
Daily stock and sales reconciliation and reporting.
Ensuring execution of all daily service station operations to the highest standards.
Maintaining the highest level of housekeeping on the site and conducting compliance
Conducting spot checks on forecourt /shop cashiers.
• Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centred on holiday
sales and other cycles.
• Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
• Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and
maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
• Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers,
• Checking shelf stock and
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws i.e. licenses, health regulations etc.
• directing the restocking.
• manage staff, organize staff meetings, and perform other related duties that ensure
the successful running of the store.
• Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
• Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
Assisting senior management with their daily reporting
Qualifications and Experience
Must have a minimum of Five O-Levels (including Maths and English), and A Level
passes and any tertiary qualification e.g. National Certificate, Diploma or Degree
related to retail Management, sales & marketing, accounting for business
Experience working in a fuel station an added advantage.
Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
At least 5 O' Level passes and A’ level passes.
A clean class 4 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications via email with a current curriculum
vitae attached, not later than 09 March 2023 to email@example.com
To View More Jobs Click HERE