Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Oversees the planning, development, and implementation of TB detection, prevention, care and treatment services at ICAP-supported facilities to decrease TB incidence rates and deaths in Lesotho.
- Provides TB expertise to improve policy and governance for integrated HIV and TB services in collaboration with project staff, the Ministry of Health (MOH), and local stakeholders.
- Oversees the planning, development, and implementation of quality improvement and monitoring programs for TB services in Lesotho.
- Supervises, trains, and mentors program staff and staff from the MOH and local institutions and stakeholders to increase capacity to manage local HIV/TB programs.
- Provides technical assistance to the MOH in TB detection, prevention, care and treatment, and in developing new guidelines and revising current TB guidelines and plans.
- Develops progress reports, lessons learned, and best practices for dissemination to the CDC, the MOH, ICAP headquarters, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identifies, develops, and implements the use of innovative HIV/TB prevention and treatment strategies in ICAP supported facilities in collaboration with the project staff, MOH staff, and other local stakeholders.
- A Medical Degree (MD) or an advanced degree in medicine, public health, or related field.
Experience, Skills, and Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of eight years of experience in TB programming in low-resource settings.
- A proven track record of working on clinical issues and with current literature in TB and HIV/AIDS.
- Ability to manage several activities concurrently, set realistic priorities and timelines, and follow through appropriately.
- Extensive experience in developing program activities, work plans, and budgets.
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ICAP - is looking for Human Resources ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Finance ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Communications and Advocacy CoordinatorZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019
ICAP - is looking for ICT/Data ManagerZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Regional Laboratory CoordinatorZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019