Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, other related discipline or the equivalent work and progressive technology management experience.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 7 years technical leadership experience in the area of enterprise software and new product development
- Experience developing cross capability solutions with integrations across multiple systems, both new and legacy via via canned or custom APIs; cloud and on-premises components ideal
- Experience managing diverse, distributed technical teams — direct reports and dotted lines; freelancers, permanent, and partner and vendor-managed staff, based domestically and abroad
- Experience gathering and defining application requirements as they pertain to business processes, application design and supporting infrastructure
- Experience with highly transactional systems, preferably finance-finance related
- Experience with methodologies and best practices for secure coding, code review, application debugging and code optimization
- Forward thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful and solution driven
- Thoughtful, patient and courteous management style
- Experience with API design, redesign, and development
- Experience with SDLC, agile development methods, and common app development tools such as Git, GitHub, Planbox, Bitbucket, Jira, Asana, Eclipse, etc.
- Extensive technical project management experience with a history of bring projects in on-time and on-budget.
- Experience partnering with internal and external infrastructure, networking, and application development teams
- Ability to interact at all the levels of an organization – presenting ideas, promoting best practices and coaching staff as needed.
- Background in programming and data modeling
- 5+ years of experience addressing management and operational requirements of donor-supported public health or development projects within a non-profit or academic setting
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud-for-infrastructure
- Experience managing multi-cultural project teams
- Experience with finance and accounting-related IT solutions for an NGO or other nonprofit
- Experience with SQL Server database Programming and Administration
- Strong skills in writing Stored Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers
- Experience with modular app development, such as the use of micro services
- Experience working with common standards/frameworks for enterprise-level software projects — TOGAF, ITIL DevOps, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing demands, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Capacity to work with a high degree of independence within a matrixed, deadline-driven, multi-tasking environment
- Periodic international travel may be required
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
The United Nations - is looking for Finance and Budget Assistant13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for DriverGebze 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for EDITORIAL ASSISTANTNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – Architect/ Design/ Art HistoryNEW YORK 13 Feb, 2020
The United Nations - is looking for INTERN – POLITICAL AFFAIRSGENEVA 13 Feb, 2020