Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Main Purpose of Job
To supervise, control, advise & rectify solar technical department in a manner that meets international and national standards in the area of Renewable Energy Solutions.. To ensure that the company is technically sound and is a source of solar technical solutions in Zimbabwe.
- Ensure technical installation team maintains and implements solar installation standards.
- Manage and coordinate installation and system assessment scheduling with solar sales personnel.
- Ensure that all solar electrical installations within the organization are carried out at the highest quality level and in a timely manner.
- Ensure technical installers are up to date with new installation methods and standards.
- System fault rectification
- Sound solar system design capabilities.
- Maintain safety and health standards within the technical team
- Instruct, guide, and coordinate sub-contracted personnel.
- Optimization of solar systems
- Preferably: Undergraduate Degree in Electrical Engineering (Btech/Bsc)
- Masters in Renewable Energy is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in the solar installation industry.
- Experience in the solar electrical installation environment.
- Understanding of quality assurance principles