Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
SUB LIBRARIAN – INFORMATION SERVICES
SUB LIBRARIAN – INFORMATION SERVICES (1 POST) (MASHAVA CAMPUS)
- Applicants must have at least a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences or equivalent plus five
- (5) years post-qualification experience.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Applicants should be mature, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing overall leadership in the planning, organization and evaluation of the Information Services section;
• Developing procedures and workflow routines which can be used to accomplish objectives and improve efficiency of the Information Services section;
• Administering related information services policy and standard operating procedures (SOPs);
• Participating in Library Administration activities and assigned tasks;
• Developing and maintaining systems to accomplish effective information access and retrieval by students and staff;
• Developing effective procedures for selective dissemination of information and current awareness services to students and staff;
• Developing and coordinating a maintained Information Literacy Skills (ILS) programme for both students and staff;
• Offering Information Literacy Skills (ILS) training to students and staff; and • Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Director, Procurement Grade 5Masvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Procurement OfficerMasvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICES (GRADE 5)Zimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICESZimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR, WORKS AND ESTATESZimbabwe 12 Aug, 2019