Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Social Protection Project Officer
Deadline: 5 July 2019
Reporting to: Humanitarian Coordinator
A short-term vacancy has arisen within DanChurchAid for Social Protection Project Officer for a Mobile Cash Transfer Project in Epworth (x 2 positions)
Purpose of the Position.
The incumbent is expected to provide support towards the implementation of a social protection project in Epworth Local Board Area, in compliance with donor/grant requirements and DCA humanitarian standards. The position entails conducting the following activities: beneficiary targeting, selection, registration, monitoring, data collection and capturing it into SCOPE, compiling project updates and reports, interfacing with stakeholders and provide data collection support for a longitudinal research process to draw lessons learned from the project.
- Registration of beneficiaries according to laid down criteria ensuring exclusion and inclusion errors are minimal.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate beneficiary database
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders such as the Department of Social Welfare, District Administrator, Epworth Local Board and any other relevant government ministries supporting the project
- Ensure project related queries raised by beneficiaries are addressed timeously
- Provision of training to beneficiaries in livelihood activities
- Facilitate beneficiary access to psycho-social support
- Conduct consistent data collection for monitoring and research purposes
- Mainstream gender in all project activities to ensure all vulnerable social groups participate in the project
- Clear understanding of Core Humanitarian Standards; a must,
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress updates to the line manager
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Disaster Management Sciences, Food Security, Social Sciences, Urban Planning
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and proven experience working in similar scope and environment
- Must be able to work in a team setting and function in a culturally diverse work environment.
- He/she should be able to implement measures designed to monitor and implement project quality
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and deliver the desired results
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word JOBS to +263718636522 to check this and other job postings
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
DanChurchAid - is looking for Research ManagerHarare, Zimbabwe 13 Nov, 2018
DanChurchAid - is looking for 4 (Four) x Social Protection Project OfficerEpworth 8 Jan, 2019
DanChurchAid - is looking for Mobile Cash transfer EnumeratorsZimbabwe 4 Apr, 2019
DanChurchAid - is looking for Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Accountability OfficerHarare, Zimbabwe 28 Jun, 2019
DanChurchAid - is looking for Social Protection Project OfficerDanChurchAid 28 Jun, 2019