Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to join a fast growing fertilizer manufacturing and agro-chemicals business.
– Attend field days and generate possible leads.
– Negotiating sales contracts with potential clients.
– Preparing monthly and weekly reports.
– Achieve/exceed sales targets.
– Establishing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
– Maintain client records for future reference.
– Proven work experience in a sales position.
– Good presentation skills.
– Proficient with customer resource management systems i.e. suitecrm.
– Clean class 4 drivers license.
– Experience in the fertilizer and agro-business – an added advantage.
– Certificate/Diploma/Degree in marketing.
– Related sales qualification.
– At least 2 years work experience in a similar position.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Mechanical Engineers9 Nov, 2018