In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Sales & Marketing Representative
NB* Only applications sent via email will be considered.
We are looking for a hard working individual to join our team as an in-house Sales & Marketing representative.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor share, and competitor strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
– Meet month-to-month sales and market targets.
– Engage potential customers, convert them to leads and ultimately close sales.
– Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
– Attend meetings with potential clients with a convincing sales pitch and presentation.
– Draft a solid monthly marketing plan and execute it.
– Identifying flyer handout points and distribute the monthly target.
– Creating social media content and keeping accounts updated.
– Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
– Sales or Marketing Diploma / Certificate or equivalent
– Ability to set targets and meet them
– Able to work under pressure with minimum / no supervision
– Fluent in both spoken and written English
– Flexible to work in and out of office
– Must have a smartphone and laptop
– Graphics editing / design is an added advantage
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
eTRACK ZIMBABWE - is looking for Receptionist / Administrative AssistantZimbabwe 5 Nov, 2019
eTRACK ZIMBABWE - is looking for Sales & Marketing RepresentativeZimbabwe 6 Dec, 2019